Fireplace Services serves customers in Denver and the surrounding cities. We also service outlying areas.
We specialize in the service and repair of both indoor and outdoor gas fireplaces such as:
- Gas Inserts (most makes & models, except vent-free fireplaces)
- Gas Log Sets
- Gas Firepits
- Freestanding Fireplaces
- Zero Clearance Fireplaces
Most of the fireplace manufacturers recommend a NFI (National Fireplace Institute) certified technician to service and install their products.
During our service call we will perform an annual maintenance service, which includes the following tasks:
- Thorough safety inspection
- We run electrical tests on the fireplace to the extent possible using electrical meters
- Clean the components of the fireplace
- Clean the glass with a special glass cleaner that is designed for fireplace glass
- Take meter readings of the components and make any necessary adjustments according to the manufacturer’s regulations.
- Test for carbon monoxide and other natural combustible gas leaks.
- Other maintenance items that vary according to the specific fireplace make and model. This may include cleaning the pilot assembly, flame sensor, or gaskets.
* Gas leaks can be potentially deadly and we recommend that a certified technician service your unit to prevent gas leaks and other further problems.