Our customers depend on us to provide the service that keeps their gas fireplaces warm, beautiful, and safe. To do that, we need technicians with great customer care skills, and we’ll train the right person. Check out our job listing and apply below.
- Job requires troubleshooting, service and repair of gas fireplaces in the Denver Metro area. Training and continuing education will be provided to learn the trade.
- Must maintain a current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Mechanical experience is helpful.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders and work on roofs
- Must be drug free, including marijuana and subject to random drug testing
- Appearance must be clean and neat. No visible tattoos and/or piercings
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills needed.
- After 90 days, we will evaluate for pay raise and benefits. This position has potential for an increase in compensation when more experience is achieved.
- Continuing Education & Training
- Company Events
- Discounted rates on Fireplaces and installation